Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My claim to fame


My friends from our Seattle days will recognize this lady. This is Kari Anderson—owner of ProRobics. She was a presenter at the IDEA World Fitness Convention that I went to in Las Vegas earlier in the month. I took three of her classes during the 4 day event. She is so fabulous and down to earth and actually remembered me (and my name!) from the days when I taught group fitness for her in Seattle. I haven't found a class (at a gym) that I enjoy as much hers. And yes, I am very pregnant here. 37 weeks to be exact.

3 comments:

kim dance said...

erin-
You look fab! I'm so glad you started blogging...just in time to post pictures of the newest addition!

Lizzy said...

Wow! You amaze me. Fun to be able to peek at your family on your blog. I'm going to show Kate and Jackson Bella's swimming abilities and Lincoln's bravery.

Traci said...

Erin...woo hoo! I'm so glad to see your blog! I love this post, too! I am a Kari Anderson fan (I had her videos before I even knew what Pro Robics was and I loved them). I recognized her picture as soon as I saw your blog. Also, I'm so proud of Bella. Olivia really wants to be on a swim team next year; I'll have to tell her about Bella. Lincoln...what a cutie! He is just so adorable.