Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wynston's 1st Hike



While Bella and Lincoln were at a friend's house, Paul and I took a little road trip to Payson to do some hiking. Wyn was quite the trooper. He did great on the drive and LOVED riding in the front pack during the hike. The scenery was beautiful, the weather was cooler, and Paul and I had a fabulous time chatting for hours.

Paul is pointing to his pocket because we caught a horny-toad, and he was carrying it back in his pocket so Bella and Lincoln could see it. I hadn't seen a horned toad since I was a kid. It brought back great memories with Colter and Ty. . .

4 comments:

Carter Family said...

Congratulations on the new baby. It was great seeing your pictures and hearing how your family is doing. I just joined the blog world and have been looking up people from Seattle.

Shannon said...

Yeah for a fun blog!! I will be checking in often just so you know...so you better update!!

Love you sister soul/cousin,
Britt

kim dance said...

Erin-
I love that baby of yours! What an angel! And Bella is so dang cute...what a good big sister, and a great helper for you. Oh, how you will love this time!
Sounds like your delivery was...um...fun! Congrats again!

Traci said...

You look so fabulous! Up and hiking already...you amaze me! Wynston is so cute! I'm so happy you guys are doing well and we miss you so much!