Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bella's first day of second grade.
Holding one of Grandpa Rick's Cavalier King Charles Spanial Puppies before dance class.

Lincoln's turn!


Wyn's first birthday. . .we had Cinnamon rolls (thanks Grammy Beth), eggs, and sausage and a little family birthday breakfast. For a present, Wyn got his very own roll of toilet paper and paper towells. The boy has an obsession with paper products . ..kleenex, wipes, toilet paper, paper towells. . .he can spot them a mile away and then, with a deliberateness and almost reverence, he begins to tear them apart. Slowly at first but then he really gets into it and goes to town!



5 comments:

Susanne said...

Wynn looks ecstatically happy. Great gift choice

Jessica said...

hey cuz! I can't believe Wynston is already ONE!!! I am so glad you updated us on your happenings.

kim dance said...

Thanks for finally updating!!! Your kids are so cute! Love baby Wyn. Wish I could see his fun personality in person.

Me said...

Cute kids and cuddley puppies!?! Life couldn't get any better.
So, we have got to make plans for NEW MOON.
Christina

TheShumWAYS said...

I am coming to AZ mid july for a few weeks- it would be fun to see you! Going to my mom's for the 24th celebrations, you should come on down. Or I'll be at my sister's and maybe we can meet up sometime that week. lmk